Structural, Mechanical and Piping [SMP]
Bennco Engineering provides Structural, Mechanical and Piping [SMP] fabrication and installation engineering services and project-based skilled labour for the Resources, Building Facilities, Construction and Infrastructure market sectors in The Pilbara, Western Australia
The heart of our operation is our residential workforce supported by the 9000m2 SMP Fabrication Workshop and Laydown Facility located in the Tom Price Light Industrial Area.
Our extensive array of capabilities has been underpinned by our comprehensive understanding of the operating needs of the multinational Iron Ore majors, their principal service contractors and the SME local businesses.
The projects the Bennco Engineering team have delivered acknowledges our innate passion for delivering quality services, incident/injury free and on time and budget. Examples of our successfully delivered projects can be viewed on our Projects page.
- Fabrication – Structural, Mechanical and Piping [SMP] and
- Fabrication – New build installation [New Build Erection]
- 9000m2 Workshop and Laydown Facility
- General engineering: Turning, milling, drilling, NC turning
- Emergency breakdown service (24/7)
- Aluminium, stainless steel, carbon steel & mild steel
- Coded welders
- General welding: Arc, Mig, Tig, Oxy
- On-site / Off-site [Mobile] welding
- Polypipe welding
- Pressure pipe welding
- NPI shed design and erection.
- Preventive maintenance
- Machine rebuilds & retrofits
- Process pipework fabrication & installation
- Plant maintenance
- Shutdown service
- SMP fabrication and installation project management [fixed price/rates]
- Structural integrity reporting and repairs.
Skilled labour Hire [Project Specific]
- Project Managers
- Riggers & scaffolders
- Specialist welders
- Structural steel workers
- Trade Assistants
Structural Steel Erecting
Bennco Engineering team has delivered multiple projects needing structural steel erecting.
The below list details our specific experience:
- Design, fabrication, and erection of structural steel, including process plant structures, workshops, bridges and walkways
- Engineering certification
- Fabrication of surge bins and hoppers
- Non-destructive testing
- Plant walkways
- Sandblasting and painting
- Screen house structural integrity
- Structural integrity reporting and repairs
- Supply of coded structural welders
Construction Capability and Capacity
Bennco Engineering’s construction capability and capacity is agile and encompasses:
- Extensive local knowledge of Pilbara regional iron ore operators plants and assets.
- A strong understanding of Pilbara regional iron ore operators systems and procedures to ensure fast, efficient construction project execution.
- A 9000m2 yard for manufacture and storage, allowing for a quick, cost-efficient localised response located in Tom Price [Pilbara, Western Australia]
- A core group of long-term employees who are inducted and familiar with various operating mine sites in the Pilbara.
- A lean and responsive organisational structure, allowing for a more hands-on approach and the agility that brings efficiencies, tighter time management and cost savings.
Building Installation / Removal
Bennco Engineering has the capacity to provide building installation and removal and has a proven track record in delivering workshop and shed erection, plant decommissioning and deconstruction, as well as the installation of offices, including structural, electrical, plumbing and access walkways. We have delivered over 20 such projects.
For all sales inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.